- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
- Kosher salt
- 9 slices of mozzarella cheese
- 2 6.5-ounce cans chopped clams, juice drained and reserved
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups baby arugula
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish (optional)
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Mix the garlic and 1/4 cup olive oil in a small bowl. Brush the garlic-oil over the dough; season with salt. Lay down the mozzarella and clams over the crust; drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the reserved clam juice. Sprinkle with the oregano, parmesan, and salt to taste. Bake until the crust is light brown, 13 to 15 minutes.
Just before the pizza is done, drizzle the arugula with olive oil and lemon juice. Slice the pizza; top each piece with arugula and season with red pepper flakes, if desired.