Friday, July 31, 2009

Prosciutto and Melon salad

My mom believes she has some clever concoction of prosciutto and cantalope and was incessant that I try it.  It took me a while to because I figured I knew what it would taste like.  Well I decided to play those two flavors up in a salad...basically I just added lettuce.  But it was a good little salad and I enjoyed it.  I mean I love pretty much everything in a salad, which can be dangerous.  Some words of advice: never mix pickles with mandarin oranges! BLEHHH
DSC03644
Ingredients:
1 head Romaine Lettuce
1/2 small cantaloupe, cubed
3 slices of Prosciutto, 
Kraft Tuscan House Italian dressing, drizzled
Directions:
Wash and chop the head romaine.  Cut up the prosciutto and cantaloupe. Toss all ingredients together and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment