Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Breakfast Sandwich of First's

Tonight I made Julian a breakfast for dinner kind of meal.  It wasn't my first intention to serve breakfast for dinner, but I looked for ingredients all over the house (mainly just kitchen) to inspire me or give me something to make.  But it seems we're out of food.  So I resorted to trying to make, for the first time, bacon, and also a fried egg.  
DSC04797
DSC04796Everything went well, and as of now Julian is still alive.  So I guess I passed my test and now have the confidence to remake both.
Breakfast Sandwich
Ingredients
1 Parmesan cheese bagel
2 slices Swiss cheese
1 egg
3 pieces bacon
Directions
1. Toast the bagel, make the bacon, and fry the egg.  Melt a slice of cheese on each side of the bagel, and layer the egg and bacon slices on the bagel.  Microwave to meld the sandwich together and create and oozy goodness of cheese.
DSC04801

No comments:

Post a Comment