Friday, July 31, 2009

Sausage Pasta

I made this pasta dish with random ingredients I found in my fridge and pantry. Even though it was random, my family still liked it. My dad and brother enjoyed it because it had small amount of heat (they like everything hot to the extreme, but this wasn't too bad). I brought some over to Julian, who isn't very fond of spice, but he ate it just the same.
DSC03634
Ingredients (for the sauce):
1 can tomato paste
1 can diced tomatoes with garlic and mushrooms
2/3 cup milk
4 chicken sausages with chipotle peppers
1/3 cup sliced green olives with pimento
Parmesan Cheese
Directions:
Drain the can of tomatoes and start heating over medium heat on stove. Add tomato paste and milk, and stir. Chop the sausages and add them to the pot along with the olives. Boil your choice of noodles, and mix with this sauce. Top with parmesan cheese to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment