So with this recipe, I kind of failed. I didn't form a large enough loaf, so I ended up with just a large, rectangular, flat cookie on a tray. So I decided to cut it with an anchor cookie cutter ("DG spirited") and frost with melted white chocolate. With the little pieces in between I coated them also, as to not waste.
1 pkg. Pillsbury Cranberry Quick Bread mix
½ cup butter, melted
½ cup white vanilla chips
2 to 5 tbsp. all purpose flour
2 to 4 tbsp. powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray large cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl, combine quick bread mix, butter and eggs; stir 50 to 75 strokes with spoon until mix is moistened. (Dough will be sticky.) Stir in vanilla chips.
2. Sprinkle work surface with 1 to 2 tablespoons of the flour. Turn dough out onto floured surface. Roll dough into ball, adding flour as necessary to prevent sticking. Divide dough in half; place on sprayed cookie sheet. Form each half into 9x3-inch loaf, placing 4 inches apart. Flatten tops slightly.
3. Bake at 350°F for 23 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven. Cool 15 minutes.
4. On cutting board cut each loaf into 3/4-inch crosswise slices. Place slices upright and 1 inch apart on same cookie sheet.
5. Return to oven; bake an additional 12 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cool 10 minutes. Serve warm or cool.